CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"My Alphabet Backwards"

Have I mentioned before how different My Girls are? Night and Day is an apt description.

Their Father was playing a mean little game with them tonight. He was holding a very tasty freshly made cookie over their heads,

Finally, he told The Big One, she could have it, if she could say her alphabet backwards.
What he actually said was "You can have it, if you say 'Your alphabet backwards'". Of course, she didn't get it, and immediately began to try, slowly, to go through the alphabet.

She got stuck at "r". I just stopped her, and told her to think carefully about what her father had said. She didn't understand.

After about 10 minutes, and the 3rd time I gave up and then tried all over again to help her, I finally got her to understand.

She turns, looks at her little sister and said "Say 'your alphabet backwards'"

The Little One looked right at her, and said "alphabet backwards". Then laughed her self silly.

Oh my.

0 comments: